[Histonet] P-63 help please!!

Joe Nocito JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Tue Sep 7 16:14:14 CDT 2004

Jesus,
we have Biocare's p63 working on our XTs. We also have their PIN cocktail
which includes p63 & p504s working. Their number is 1-800-799-9499

Joe Nocito, BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Jesus
Ellin
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:55 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] P-63 help please!!

Currently we are in a dilema we are looking for a P-63 antibody that works
well with thet Ventanna stainers.  We use to buy it fomr cell marque and
they are now discontinuing thier product.  If any one can help with this it
would be greatly appreciated.  The clone that we are currently using is a
mouse monoclonal clone (4A4).

Thanks

Jesus Ellin
Yuma Regional Medical Center