[Histonet] Anti-Rat Vimentin/Granulocyte/CD 3

Mandy Townsend Mandy <@t> serotec.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 05:47:10 CDT 2004

Serotec are able to supply antibodies to rat CD3 and Vimentin cross reactive with rat, which are suitable for use on both cryostat and paraffin sections (using HIER).  I have attached a link to the datasheets should this be of assistance.

http://www.serotec.com/asp/datasheet.asp?code=MCA772
http://www.serotec.com/asp/datasheet.asp?code=MCA862
http://www.serotec.com/asp/datasheet.asp?code=MCA862HT (sample size)

We also are able to supply antibodies to rat granulocytes, but unfortunately, these have not been tested in paraffin sections only cryostat.

http://www.serotec.com/asp/datasheet.asp?code=MCA967
http://www.serotec.com/asp/datasheet.asp?code=MCA149

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mandy

Mandy Townsend MSc
Technical Services Advisor
Serotec Ltd
22 Bankside
Station Approach
Kidlington
Oxfordshire
OX5 1JE

Tel: +44 1865 852733
Fax: +44 1865 852739
email: mandy <@t> serotec.co.uk
Serotec-Your first choice for antibodies!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message and any attachments may be confidential.  If this has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Serotec Ltd. Registered in England No.1604642
Registered Office: Boswell House, 1-5  Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 SAW. UK