[Histonet] Potomac Horse Fever antibody?

Jill Songer jtsonger <@t> vt.edu
Thu Sep 2 12:42:12 CDT 2004

If you find out if any body does this, please let me know. We had a case a
few weeks ago and I tried to find someone who does this, as we don't run
IHC. Ended up doing a Modified Steiner which turned out OK, but I think the
pathologists would have preferred IHC.

Thanks