[Histonet] (kinda) silly questions about IHC

SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA rockbeki <@t> ufl.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:15:37 CDT 2004

I don't know if this will help, since all I know about is paraffin
sections, but I mount my tissue on slides from a water bath (which
will keep bubbles from popping up in between the slide and the
tissue as long as the water bath isn't boiling or otherwise bubbly
itself) and leave them to dry overnight on a slide warmer. It's
never hurt my paraffin sections to let them dry like that, but I
don't know how that compares to frozen sections.
                                 Rebekah Smith

--
SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the