[Histonet] The Ab and a couple of special stains

LaCinda Burchell ljb <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 28 09:03:14 CDT 2004

Good Morning Brianna,
  The Catalog number for the BD Pharmingen Ab is #554252.  Again, I use
it at a dilution of 1:100 with streptavidin HRP or ALP reagents from
Biocare Medical. I incubate the primary for 1 hour at room temp and,
incubate the secondary and tertiary for 15 mins each.  I'm also
attaching a couple of other special stains that I've found over the
years for eosinophils.  All my Best!! Cindy B

LaCinda Burchell, BA, AS, HT(ASCP)
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Medical School
Asthma and Allergy Research IHC Lab
600 Highland Ave.  CSC  K4/913
Madison, Wisconsin  53792

Phone: 608-262-3518