[Histonet] (no subject)

Rocan rocan <@t> mac.com
Wed Oct 27 11:22:15 CDT 2004

I would suggest using labeling kits for your antibodies.  Molecular
Probes has some that are very easy to use. You could directly label
each antibody with a different alexa dye and have the result you want.
This may cost a bit but you can label several antibodies even make your
own secondaries for other applications. I believe the kist are called
Zenon.
Good luck
Rocio
-----