[Histonet] New microtomy website is fixed!!!

Jill Cox jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 09:21:27 CDT 2004

Hello Netters,
 I want to thank you all for finding my typo!! I probably didn't see it because it was right in front of me. If anyone needs control slides just let me know. I will be providing free shipping until the end of the year if you let me know you are from the Histonet...Thank you again for all the feedback and comments about starting a company, I couldn't have done this without you!!! You can visit www.precisionmicrotomy.com  if you need more info. I will be getting a brochure together in the near future also. Have a great day, Jill

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)