[Histonet] Tendons

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Oct 21 15:34:52 CDT 2004

I've done this with gore-tex grafts in carotids - in paraffin sections
routinely processed.  They were pretty nice - I don't know if the acrylic
would hold up to xylene, however.  So, my answer is pretty much useless -
-

Dolors Fuster <d.fuster <@t> ub.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
10/21/2004 01:33 PM