[Histonet] Thanks!!! My Microtomy service is up and running

Jill Cox jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 08:45:59 CDT 2004

Hello Netters,
I want to thank you all again for all of the VERY useful tips on starting up my microtomy service. It’s up and running and I have my first client. The website is up also, www.precisionmicrotomy.com . I will be making a link for the email and a couple other changes. If anyone has any ideas or comments I would love to hear them. Jill
Sorry for the first message , forgot the subject line.

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)