[Histonet] Performance Indicators in Histopathology[Scanned]

Muskett David David.Muskett <@t> RLC.NHS.UK
Fri Oct 15 09:34:36 CDT 2004

Dear All

I am inquiring if anyone has any experience of using performance
indicators to assess the quality of their histopathology service.

We are in all the appropriate EQA schemes have internal quality control
systems but these do not measure the performance of the service as a
whole.

Turnaround times have always appeared as a very poor way to measure
quality.

If anyone has any ideas or experience or can guide me to any appropriate
literature I would be grateful.

Regards

David

David Muskett