[Histonet] Thanks!/cutting the old paraffin block

wen eng weneng2004 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 11:52:30 CDT 2004

Thank you all who advice me how to make sections from old paraffin blocks! As you taught, I re-embedded the sample by melting down the paraffin,xylene, EtOH,Xylene,paraffin, then embedding. Finally when I tested it on microtome, beautiful sections are produced! After that I sealed the samples with paraffin.

Thank you very much! And thanks to histonet, I learned a lot here.

Wendy