[Histonet] Canned statements for ASR antibodies

Joe Nocito JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Wed Oct 13 11:15:48 CDT 2004

Once again you guys have been great. Thanks for all the responses. Bring on
the Inspectors. Hey, I think I'll wear my target shirt that I wore in
Toronto the day of the inspection.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Joe
Nocito
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:15 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Canned statements for ASR antibodies

Greetings Histo land
	can anyone direct me to a web page or other "official" site to get the
wording on the immuno reagents labeled as ASR?
Yep, you guessed it, preparing for a CAP inspection and yes, this is the
first time the ASR issue came up and I know who my inspector is so this will
be addressed during the inspection. Thank you so much.
	Oh, one other thing- How Bout Them New England Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Nocito, BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX