[Histonet] Microscope Slide stamp

Rice, Michael Michael.Rice <@t> holy-cross.com
Wed Oct 13 11:09:34 CDT 2004

You might want to look at labeling software and order sheets of microscope slide labels and use a PC to label them
Mike Rice
Holy Cross Hospital
Ft Lauderdale

-----Original Message-----
From: Cox, Jill [mailto:Jill.Cox <@t> providence.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:57 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Microscope Slide stamp

   Hello Netters,
   I am trying to find some sort of stamp I can purchase to stamp slides.
i.e. numbers and names. Is there such a thing out there? I can't afford a
slide labeler so I need a less expensive solution.
   Thanks in advance, Jill

DISCLAIMER:

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.