[Histonet] Gross Photography Photo Stand

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:25:18 CDT 2004

Vicki,

We are sort of in the same market. We were told of a interesting
product, it is a light ring that fits around the lens. I personally have
not seen it, but hear that it provides excellent pictures.

Victor

--
Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst