[Histonet] lymph node sections folding and falling off of immuno slides

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Tue Oct 12 12:20:13 CDT 2004

Travis - I'll try to help, but need a little more info. What is the
thickness of your sections? Are you using some type of adhesive slides? Does
this only happen with heat pretreatment? If you'll answer these questions,
we can have a better idea of possible solutions.

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA>

 I was wondering if there were any tricks to getting lymph nodes to remain
flat