[Histonet] tissue processors

Michelle D. Moore tmhpath <@t> amigo.net
Fri Oct 8 17:53:40 CDT 2004

I recently purchaed a TBS ATP-1 processor and have had wonderful results
from it. No problems currently. Runs well is quiet, and has been my life
saver lately. I like all the features on it shows you when things have gone
wrong and you can look back at the alarm archive to see if you have missed
any alarms that weren't critical. If there is a problem and the process is
interrupted it goes back to the last station it was on and will hold there
til you can fix the problem. It has a special station to set up for reverse
proceesing if you need it and you can set up many different processing
schedules, times, vacumn on or off, you can set agitation times on all
stations, and you can set different temperatures on each stations. I think
it is a wonderful unit but that is just one opinion others may think
differently. I hope this helps you with you decision. If you want to contact
me off the histonet my e-mail address is tmhpath <@t> amigo.net . Good luck with
you decision.

Michelle Moore HT(ASCP)
The Memorial Hospital
Craig, Colorado

----- Original Message -----
From: "esteban enriquez" <eenriquez52234 <@t> yahoo.com>
To: "GUTIERREZ, JUAN" <juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org>; "Andres Kulla"
<Andres.Kulla <@t> kliinikum.ee>; <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] tissue processors

> Tissue Tek VIPs is reliable, they don't has the problems with line
clogging continually like some Company's Polaris   tissue processor.  What
the good of higher throughput if the thing is always needing to be fixed???
I stay with the Tissue Tek.

> EE
>
> "GUTIERREZ, JUAN" <juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org> wrote:
> Nothing beats the Tissue Teks. They keep going and going and going. Sorry
but I can not say anything bad about equipment or companies anymore. Too
many damn lawyers here in the USofA.

> Juan

Sciences) ATP1 tissue processor. Positive vs negative aspects in comparison
with other devices eg Sakuras Tissue Tek VIP 500.