[Histonet] Background with DAB staining

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Oct 7 07:20:54 CDT 2004

You're using an SABC protocol on biotin-rich (at least the spleen) tissues
- you're probably seeing endogenous biotin background.  Use an
avidin/biotin block (commercially available from several suppliers,
Biocare is one, Vector another).

Jackie O'Connor
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development

"Sotiris Tsalavos" <tsalavos <@t> fleming.gr>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
10/07/2004 07:09 AM