[Histonet] Mohs Tech needed in Peoria, AZ

Debbie Keith debbiekeith <@t> cox.net
Wed Oct 6 19:21:13 CDT 2004

HI!

I work for a busy (established) Mohs Surgeon in Peoria, Arizona.
I am leaving on maternity leave shortly.. and will not be coming back.
We are looking for a skilled tech that can make this transition easy for
the Surgeon and the staff.

Job title:  MOHS Histotechnologist

Description of job and areas of expertise required or preferred:  Proper
preparation of slides during MOHS Surgery following protocol to embed, cut
and stain tissue, Maintain quality control logs and maintenance of
cryostat.   Certified  Histotech preferred. Must be a self-directed
individual with good organizational skills.

Days:  Mon-Wed  7am to 5pm.

General:  Excellent opportunity with well established, fellowship-trained
practitioner. Position available immediately.
Debbie

please e-mail me at debbiekeith <@t> cox.net if you have any questions OR fax
your resume to Julie at 623-875-2621.

thank you! :)