[Histonet] Abcam CD 3 antibody.

Melanie Black ctsblack <@t> capeheart.uct.ac.za
Tue Oct 5 02:46:48 CDT 2004

Hi There

I am setting up ABCAMS CD 3 antibody. Would anybody have the optimun
dilution for this antibody, and the antigen retrieval? I am currenly
trying EDTA buffer pH 8.0 for 3x5 mins in the microwave, and have set
up dilutions from 1;20/1:50 and 1:100. Being fluorescent, I am not
sure if I am detecting all the lymphocytes. I am using human control
tonsil.

This is a RAT - Monoclonal, and I am therefore using the recommended
Anti Rat (Cy 5 linked) secondary anitbody.

Many Thanks
Melanie.

--
Cardiovascular Research Unit