[Histonet] NSH in ADVANCE for Medical Laboratory ProfessionalsEditorial

lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 1 17:35:42 CDT 2004

I had problems with that link. This one worked for me.

http://www.laboratorian.advanceweb.com/

Click on any of the words on the photo of Toronto. That should take you to
the link page article.

At the end of the article, there is a link to a list of all the NSH award
winners.  (Thank you vendors who generously sponsor these awards.)

Hint to all histonetters - Deadline for next year's award will probably be
around May 1, 2005. Start thinking now of applying for an award, or
nominating someone. Nomination/application forms And there are lots of
Histonetters who say they can't afford to go the a NSH Symposium - well -
apply for a scholarship, and use the money to send yourself to a NSH
meeting! If not for your own education, then to meet all the other
histonetters!

Application forms will be on line at the NSH web page soon. You DO have to
be a NSH member in apply/win an award. For your convenience, the NSH
membership page has links to both the NSH membership application form AND
the NSH awards form pages.  http://www.nsh.org/membership/

(Yes, I am shamelessly promoting NSH. And proud of it!)

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073