[Histonet] Histonet @ NSH S/C

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Fri Oct 1 11:06:21 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone,
I do plan to move this Histonet Outpost idea forward for the next
NSH S/C. I appreciate all the offers to help out. I will undoubtly be
contacting all of you, especially since I am not too confident I'll be
able get funds to attend the meeting myself!

Kerry,
How soon should I start making arrangements? I had been thinking
about waiting until the new year. Maybe that is not soon enough?
Greg

Copies to:      	histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu