[Histonet] good clone for TTF1

Wright, Clarissa B CIV CBWright <@t> nmcsd.med.navy.mil
Fri Nov 19 09:24:13 CST 2004

Hi Josie,
		The clone I am using for TTF-1 is (8G7G3/1) from  Cell
Marque.
		Protocol for benchmark:
			Deparaffinization
			CC1-mild
			Primary antibody 32 min
			hematoxylin 4min

		Clarissa Wright
		Naval Medical Center San Diego

-----Original Message-----
From: Nava, Josefa [mailto:JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:24 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] good clone for TTF1

Hello  Everyone,

Can someone tell me  what TTF-1 clone are you using and the protocol that
works best for Ventana. I thank you for your help.

Josie Nava

Presbyterian Hospital- Dallas

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your system.