[Histonet] RE: Envision-AP

rschoon rschoon <@t> email.unc.edu
Fri Nov 19 05:48:19 CST 2004

Ian,

I've been using the Dako Envision AP kit for years but (after much trial
and error), I have use the New Fuchsin Kit from BioGenex as my label.
Works great when used properly and it is permanent. Avoid xylene after
dehydration, instead usa a non-aliphatic clearing agent (I use Richard
Allan's Clear Rite 3).  Coverslip with your choice of media.  The
results are a nice bright red which doesn't seam to fade at least not in
the last 7-8 years that I've used it.

Ive not used the "PowerVision that Chris mentioned and so can't comment
on it.  I would like some information on it (better yet a trial).

Robeert Schoonhoven
UNC-CH