[Histonet] FW: [CSH-Officers] Channel 2 news video

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Nov 17 14:12:12 CST 2004

Check this out one of our histotechs made TV news.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: csh-officers-bounces <@t> neo.agsci.colostate.edu
[mailto:csh-officers-bounces <@t> neo.agsci.colostate.edu] On Behalf Of John
McGinley
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:33 AM
To: csh officers
Subject: [CSH-Officers] Channel 2 news video

Hi,

Channel 2 News shot some footage of our lab last Friday and I posted the
video our website this morning (see link below). The video talks about a
collaborative project looking at antioxidants in different bean
varieties to see which compounds may prove helpful in preventing cancer.
New strains of beans could then be genetically engineered that have a
combination of helpful antioxidants. The only reason I posted this
message is because there are several shots of sections being cut and how
often do you get to see histotechs you know on TV.

http://www.cpl.colostate.edu/press.htm (click on link labeled "WB2 News
Interview")

Regards,

John