[Histonet] Molecular Biology Lab

ajennings <@t> unmc.edu ajennings <@t> unmc.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:32:23 CST 2004

This is no small task Joe. When do you  have to turn in your plans? I was
an intricate part of the molecular histology lab that was built in the
research department at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale AZ and the Molecular
Phenotyping Core at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and would
love to share my experiences with you.
I am research oriented so if you need JaCHO regulations you may need
someone else's input.
anita

Greetings fellow 'netters,
             We are in the process of building our new lab. Does any one
have any ideas
on building a molecular biology lab? Air requirements, exhaust
requirements,
etc.
Thanks

Joe Nocito, BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC