[Histonet] antigen for B-cells in bone marrow

Sharon Cooperman scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 5 17:42:53 CST 2004

Dear Histonetters,

Does anyone know of an antibody that works well on B-cells in bone
marrow?  I'm actually trying to use it on a western blot, but I think
many Abs that work on IHC work on western.  I've tried CD11a, CD11b,
and Pax-5, all of which are supposed to work on western but none did
(maybe I need to load more protein).  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon
--
Sharon Cooperman        	     <scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov>
NIH, NICHD, CBMB                     301.435-8417