[Histonet] IHC on cell cultures

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Fri Nov 5 12:48:42 CST 2004

Can anyone help me with a protocol for preparing cell culture samples for
IHC?  I'm particularly interested in looking at CD45.  I'm not quite sure
of the best way to prepare the cells.  I can do cytospins - and I'll bet I
have to fix the cells prior to cytospinning them.  If anyone has a
protocol they'd like to share for preparing good slides from live cells,
I'd appreciate it.  I'd like to keep the option of using cytospins or
smears as well as making a cell block.  I'm experienced with making these
preparations from body fluids, but not cell cultures.  Thanks.

Jackie O'.