[Histonet] Re: histonet gas bubbles

Wayne Kreider wkreider <@t> u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 4 20:44:43 CST 2004

Linda,
Thanks for the input.  I did get a chance to look at this paper
briefly.  Using these types of markers might be useful if we could see
them with a high enough resolution.  However, given my understanding of
the method, we would have trouble directly differentiating a bubble from
dissolved gases, as is our primary goal.  I'm not just sure where we're
headed with this in the future, but I'll let you know if we have some
success.
Wayne

--

/Wayne Kreider/