[Histonet] caspase 3 and pcna

Elizabeth Chlipala lizchlipala <@t> premierhistology.com
Thu May 27 14:20:37 CDT 2004

Patsy

I have done caspase 3 staining on some organotypic cultures  (EpiOralT),
but these have been processed and embedded into paraffin.  The antibody
I use is from cell signaling technologies, catalog #9661.  I have also
used this antibody on rat and mouse specimens.

Liz

Elizabeth A. Chlipala, BS, HTL(ASCP)
Premier Histology Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592
Boulder, Colorado 80308
Office: (303) 735-5001
Fax: (303) 735-3540
lizchlipala <@t> premierhistology.com
www.premierhistology.com

Ship to Address:
Premier Histology Laboratory
University of Colorado
MCBD, Room A3B40
Boulder, Colorado 80309

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or
contact the sender at the number listed above if one is provided.