[Histonet] IHC Cocktails: Can we charge multiples?

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> Milw.Dynacare.com
Tue May 25 10:59:26 CDT 2004

All,

I recently attended a conference where I was informed that we can charge for
mulitple antibodies when we do an IHC cocktail.  For instance; my melanoma
cocktail has 3 different antibodies in it and we've always just charged one
88342 for it, but could we charge 88342 X 3 for each of these that we run?

I'm just wondering if anyone out there does charge for each antibody in
their IHC cocktails and, if so, whether or not any problems arose from the
practice.  Also, are there any references that say in black and white that
this is all on the up & up?

Thanx In Advance,

Glen Dawson
Milwaukee, WI