[Histonet] Charged slides

Carl carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Wed May 19 14:08:38 CDT 2004

Anyone know what the difference is between the "charged" slides we buy/make? Certainly, the price we pay must be directly proportional to the extent of charging  lol  but, OK I can use PLL, APES, chrome alum/gelatin or Superfrost plus!! Are the latter charged in a different way? Yes, I hear they are electrostatically charged but....how? is there a charge density/ property difference? Be grateful for clarification.
NB I have my own views on the efficacy of the ones mentioned but would be very interested in others' experience.

---