[Histonet] Dako autostainer vial storage

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed May 19 13:54:11 CDT 2004

I don't know where you could find the right size rack for Dako vials, other
than that company.  I buy extra Dako racks and use them for storing vials.
Diluted abs are stored alphabetically in several racks.  Detection reagents
in another one.

Jan Shivers
U of MN Vet Diag Lab
St. Paul, MN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tapper, Sheila" <STapper <@t> slhduluth.com>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:23 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Dako autostainer vial storage

I am just wondering if anyone out there has found a tray that works well
with the reagent vials for the Autostainer - other than the racks that
are used on the machine?  A rack that would allow room for a label would
be preferred - I can't seem to find anything in the plethora of catalogs
that come through the lab!!!  I know there are many users out there -
how are you organizing your antibodies in the refrigerator?

Sheila Tapper HT(ASCP)
stapper <@t> slhduluth.com
St. Luke's Hospital
Duluth, MN

CONFIDENTIAL:
The confidential information accompanying this transmission may contain
protected health information and is legally privileged under state and
federal law.  This information is intended only for the use of the
individual to which it is addressed.  The recipient or person
responsible for delivering this information is prohibited by law from
disclosing this information without proper authorization to any other
party, unless required to do so by law or regulation.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us
immediately by return e-mail.  No response indicates that the
information was received by the appropriate authorized party.

Warning: Although St. Luke's has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, St. Luke's cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachments.