[Histonet] Alternative fixative users (Prefer)

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Wed May 19 13:35:46 CDT 2004

I would caution any using Prefer to consider if they will be doing any
rna/dna testing now or perhaps in the future on the tissue. We have had poor
dna FISH results with it. Soon I'll be trying some pcr assays, and will let
you know how that goes.

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA