[Histonet] H&E stain problems

P. Emry emry <@t> u.washington.edu
Wed May 19 12:36:29 CDT 2004

Ok, I have this pain that starts behind my right eye.

Let me get this straight...

I don't have to do 5 mins in clearing x3 100etoh x3 95etohx3
just 20-30 vigorus dips?  Am I getting this?
then 20mins in whosoever's-hemotox,
15 mins in running water.
20-30 vigorus dips in 70etoh, 95x3,100ethox3,clearingx3 then slipcover.

Where does the acid alcohol come in and for howlong?

How did I miss this after all these years.
Thanks, and I knew Frank Sinatra....just thought I'd throw that in for the
music lovers here.
Trisha
Seattle