FW: [Histonet] MIcrotome alignment

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Tue May 18 08:58:27 CDT 2004

From: Bartlett, Jeanine
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:01 AM
To: 'Roberts, Jon'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] MIcrotome alignment

Check out www.newcomersupply.com  It's called a microtome aligner.

Jeanine Bartlett, HT(ASCP)
Centers for Disease Control
Infectious Disease Pathology Activity
1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32
Atlanta, GA 30333

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Roberts,
Jon
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:58 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] MIcrotome alignment

I have recently purchased a Leica RM2255 with the new precise specimen
orientation system that adjust to an exact zero position or x-y axis
standard.  But I also have old leicas without this system.  Is there any
quick and easy way to align my old leicas to the new one????  Just
wondering?  I though I've heard of such a device, but wonder if anyone
else has heard of it or actually used it?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message and any accompanying data
are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you
are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above,
delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form