[Histonet] HT Practical Grading

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> covad.net
Sun May 16 19:32:44 CDT 2004

About 3-4 months after the deadline for turning in the practicals. This is
what I tell my students.

The practical deadline for this cycle was the end of March. So your students
should expect to get the results of the practical anywhere from the end of
June to the end of July.

Much of it depends on how many sets were turned in from across the US, and
how long it takes ASCP to validate the grading of the number of sets. The
more sets, the longer it takes. (Grading normally occurs 6-8 weeks after the
deadline, and then it is another 6-8 weeks for the validation of the grading
and the letters to go out.)

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willis, Donna" <DonnaWillis <@t> texashealth.org>
To: "'HistoNet'" <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:50 PM
Subject: [Histonet] HT Practical Grading

> Anyone know when the pass/fail notices will be sent to those that have
> recently taken their practical.  I have 4 applicants that are eagerly
> waiting for notification.
>
> Donna Willis
> Histology Lab Manager
> Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Tx
>

> The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your system.