[Histonet] Safety regs/Pathologists (males only)

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Fri May 14 08:07:15 CDT 2004

Bill says:

"It makes more sense to wash ones hands BEFORE going to the john in a surg path lab."

Absolutely. The "Now wash your hands" sign in a urinal has always seemed plain wrong to me.

I get up and shower. I put on clean underpants. My penis is spotless.
I go to work.
After a couple of hours, I go get a pee and put my filthy hands over my nice clean penis.
Now I'm told to wash my hands.
Crazy - I should wash my penis.

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England