[Histonet] Safety regs/Pathologists

Bill Blank bill501 <@t> mindspring.com
Thu May 13 19:10:58 CDT 2004

At 9:21 AM +1000 5/14/04, Tony Henwood wrote:
>I assume you also have the welfare of your staff at heart when you embark on
>your clinical duties. Otherwise if people around you are AT RISK then be
>ready to be sued and if a death occurs you could face a jail term. Sobering?

Oh Please. Common sense rules. Not regulations.

I've received about 10 threats about fines, loss of privilages, jail,
etc. I thinks some specifics are in order this make this discussion
useful.

Give me some examples of regulation violations by Pathologists that
have put your lives at risk.
--
Bill Blank