[Histonet] Safety regs/Pathologists

Bill bill501 <@t> mindspring.com
Thu May 13 09:19:18 CDT 2004

At 9:09 AM -0400 5/13/04, Gldnsthisto <@t> aol.com wrote:
>Can anyone out there help me with what to do when the pathologists and their
>staff (not paid by the hospital) will not follow safety regulations

As a Pathologist and Physician, I try to never let regulations get in
the way of my caring for patients. With 12 years of intensive
education after high school and several decades of experience I
claim, nay, demand the right to decide how to behave in a clinical
setting for myself without interference of bureaucrats or
rule-mongers.
--
Bill