[Histonet] CAB Stain

Enniss, Angel Angel.Enniss <@t> pfizer.com
Wed May 12 14:23:41 CDT 2004

I am new to the CAB stain and have been experimenting with it.  I have found
bits and pieces of literature on the stain and its origination.  If I could
get any information that could be helpful, it would be gratefully
appreciated!!

Kindest Regards,

Angel C. Enniss

Angel.Enniss <@t> Pfizer.com

  <http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/122301/122301btexture1_1.gif>

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=sg603&RAND=13120&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.