[Histonet] Thank you

Vicki Gauch GauchV <@t> mail.amc.edu
Tue May 11 13:31:23 CDT 2004

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question regarding
renal biopsy cases.  I really appreciated the input since we are looking
at our current methods for these cases. We send techs on the biopsies
now and they are responsible for determining adequacy of tissue,
division of tissue  and presence of glomeruli.  Our pathologist asked me
to see what other institutions are doing which is where you all came in
!!!
 I have already forwarded the info on so we'll see if anything changes
now....

Have a wonderful day and thanks again,
          Vicki