[Histonet] Leica RM2135 microtome/Hacker 3655 Coverslipper for sale

HSRL histosci <@t> shentel.net
Tue May 11 07:42:58 CDT 2004

Dear Histonetters,

We have a Leica RM2135 microtome for sale.  It is in great shape and was
used daily until a couple of weeks ago.  We bought brand new microtomes
to replace our used ones.  Also, we have a Hacker 3655 Coverslipper that
needs some work or would be great for parts.  Please note:  we are a
research laboratory, not a Leica or Hacker sales representative.  If you
are interested in either of these items, please make us an offer.  Have
a great day,

Sincerely,

Beth Poole

HSRL, Inc.- A GLP Compliant Laboratory