[Histonet] re GCole

Carl carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Sun May 9 14:56:02 CDT 2004

Hey...... Well put, Sir. I bet each age had it's technical connundrums/ dilemmas which were processed to the best by the best. Same problems, different technology. No harder, no easier. I remember being berated by Wallington( "Drury and...." the English bible of the time and damn fine reading)  for using DPX over Canada balsam...boy! did he blow me out of the water. However....I'm still using DPX. Sorry

---