[Histonet] AFB= bad ctrl for Fite, Negative controls, decloak er,egfr

Poteete, Jacquie A. japoteete <@t> saintfrancis.com
Fri May 7 15:00:36 CDT 2004

Running the EGFRs in duplicate seems to be a bit of overkill.  The kit
received FDA approval based on the testing of the clone and the components
of the kit.  As the Erbitux rep explained to us, the drug is dispensed based
upon results from the DAKO EGFR-Dx only.  Of course, I suppose this premise
is good in theory, but we all know that some Oncologists don't always follow
each and every rule.  Just my humble opinion.

Jacquie Poteete, MT(ASCP)QIHC
Lead Technologist, IHC Laboratory
Saint Francis Hospital, Tulsa, OK