[Histonet] Pathology Waste From Autopsies

Jones, Laura lpjones <@t> srhs-pa.org
Thu May 6 14:45:13 CDT 2004

We are wondering what everyone is using to dispose of body parts removed
during autopsy.  We currently used any old box lined with double red bags,
but clearly labeled with biohazard stickers and "BODY PARTS", then the whole
box is placed into another red biohazard bag.  Are there special boxes for
this purpose, such as the "Burn Boxes" we have found in catalogs?  Thanks in
advance.

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not