[Histonet] Basics - IHC - CORRECTION

Connie McManus convmcm <@t> cc.usu.edu
Wed May 5 16:31:48 CDT 2004

OOOPSIE-DOOOPSIE!  I made a mistake!  The other Antibody publication I
downloaded was from chemicon, NOT US Biological ... I must have visited
too many websites per minute and got a bit of fuzz in my brain.   That
happens.  For the introduction to antibodies,go to www.chemicon.com

Sorry about that!

Whilst I have your attention... I am in sore need of Bovine
Parainfluenza 3 antibodies for IHC on ffpe. I also need bovine RSV,
although I think US Biological has what I need.  I'm waiting to hear
back from them on this.  can anyone point me to a vendor who carries
this ab?

Thanks so much, everyone!

Connie McManus
Utah Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory
Utah State University
Logan, UT
Phone:  435/797-1891
fax: 435/797-2805

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Connie
McManus
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 10:09 AM
To: balajimr <@t> drreddys.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Basics - IHC

DAKO Cytomation has the best handbook in PDF format on IHC and it's free
on the web.  Got to www.dakocytomation.com.  Also US Biological has a
PDF publication called Introduction to antibodies that seems pretty
good, too.  I just downloaded it today, so I can't say what it's like,
but I suppose it will be a good reference.

Cheers.