[Histonet] Cerner Millennium

Willis, Donna DonnaWillis <@t> texashealth.org
Wed May 5 12:24:53 CDT 2004

We are building the Cerner Millenium system and looking to talk with other
user of this system about their experiences with slide and cassette
labelers.  We are trying to get the Leica labelers interfaced with
Millenium.  Please email me with your experiences.

Thanks,
Donna Willis
Histology Lab Manager
Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Tx

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.