[Histonet] Lab Storage - floor pallettes

Cheasty, Sandra SCheasty <@t> ahs.llumc.edu
Wed May 5 09:57:32 CDT 2004

Does anyone out there have a source for floor palettes that are only 24" deep?  The only ones I can find so far are all 40" deep. (We need to store some supplies off the floor under the counters.)
Thank you,
Sandy

Confidentiality Note:

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.