[Histonet] Apoptosis detection -Caspase 3-

Serrano del Pozo, Erika ESerrano <@t> imim.es
Wed Mar 31 02:09:38 CST 2004

Hi Jackie,

As Joelle, I am looking for an ICC technique to detect apoptosis cells,
instead mine are muscular cells (C2C12).

I am really interested in the Caspase 3 antibody. Could you tell me which
commercial antibody do you use and the protocol to perform the ICC ( I´m
used to perform IHC not ICC, and I´m not really sure if there is any "triky"
step).

Thanks in advance.