[Histonet] NEED INFO ON HER-2, ER & PR

Banjo Adesuyi badesuyi <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:34:23 CST 2004

Hi,
    Please we are planning to start running the HER-2, ER and PR in our
Pathology Dept, at Val Verde Regional Medical Center, Del Rio, TX, and we
were wondering if we could get info as per what is going to cost us in order
to start(i.e interms of the equipment and the reagents).
     Please you can direct your response(s) to my boss,the Laboratory
Director, MR RODNEY PAGAN MT(ASCP). Tel# 830-775-8566 Ext.3641. E-Mail:
RPAGAN <@t> VVRMC.ORG.
   Thanking you all for the usual co-operation.

       Histologically Yours,

Banjo Adesuyi, B.Sc, HT(ASCP)
Pathology Dept,
Val Verde Regional Medical Center,